Wednesday 5 June 2013

Exciting times ahead!



I have got so much happy news in the last few days I just wanted to share it with you all.



Probably my most important and exciting was being offered my first wedding!  It will take place next year and i cant wait!

But apart from that i have the following:
  • A blogger meet up tomorrow for Benefit Cosmetics and going to take some lovely pictures which I will be sharing with you all.
  • I have the exciting opportunity to work with the beautiful Magenta Lust

  • Have been offered to work along side a Aberdeen company as a photographer for there event (more details later) 
  • Have a beautiful car that I have been aloud to use as a prop and can not wait to shoot with it! I am dead excited to see the outcome! Gangster Pinup yes please =]
As well as this I have quite a few photo shoots coming up! Two on Friday in central Aberdeen =] 

Busy Busy times ahead but I can not wait!!

Plus I would love it if you could check out the wonderful Lucy and her blog  lucyderryproductions.blogspot.co.uk as I can see us working together in the near future ;)

Much Love,
Klayer Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment