Sunday 29 December 2013

Year In Pictures (2013)


Its that time of year again where we reflect back and wonder what we have done. I can honestly say this year was life changing in a few different ways.


First of all this is still my first year of business and my love for photography grows even stronger. Iv met so many amazing people and have made some wonderful friends doing what I do best. I have placed some of my personal favourite images from this year throughout this post for you to see.
From tiny children to adults I adore portrait photography especially outside. Cant wait to work with lots of you again and some lovely new faces too.







On a personal level a lot has happened in my life this year. 

On my Facebook a few months ago I announced I was taken into hospital. I first have to thank you all for your overwhelming support and understanding over this time. So now its time to tell you why I was there. I'm so pleased to announce I have my very own:


Baby B
Me and my partner are expecting our very first child next Summer! 
As well as this other personal developments have been getting engaged to my partner. 


Its going to be a super busy year full of great exciting things and I cant wait to let you follow on with my journey as I capture yours. 

Have a wonderful New year from all of us behind Klayer Davidson Photography.

Much Love,
Claire Davidson (and bump) x







No comments:

Post a Comment